Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day One Done!

(Check out this video from a Lower Mainland High School; it is a message to all you grade 8s.)

Division 1, you have great energy and enthusiasm. I am really looking forward to harnessing that!

So, today we were assigned lockers. Only 4 lockers didn't work which is a sight better than my "back to school nightmare" where none of your lockers worked. Oh and Sage, you will be happy to know that I evicted the previous tenant's stuff from your locker so that you can move in.
You also got your class schedule. Tomorrow we will be doing our first class rotations. This week is about establishing routines both at school and at home.
Please bring all of your school supplies tomorrow. My 4 lockerless students will be able to park their stuff in the classroom until Mr Bedard and I sort out your locker situation. Get to bed early all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment