Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov. 20th

I have decided that there will be no TBH this short week...but I want to TBH both my divisions.

TBH Division 1 and 2. I am really enjoying teaching you because you are such an energetic, joyful group of kids. I can come into school with no energy and being with you is like drinking the best cup of coffee; you wake me up and make me stoked to be there. You are all awesome kids and your parents must be very proud of the young adults you are growing into.

Tomorrow is an early dismissal at 11:30. Buses will arrive early. Our conferences start at 1:00 pm and run until 8:00 pm. Many of your parents are booked to see us. If your parent was unable to meet up with us and want to, please encourage them to email to book an appointment.

For those of you who live far, far away and who will be missing tomorrow, review the Wiki work...in particular Math.







No comments:

Post a Comment