Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6th. 2014


(Oh no where's the snow???)

New seating plan today which will be the plan for the next three weeks.

It is January and I will be collecting permission forms and cheques for the Mt Washington Ski Trip. This being said, the Grade 8 Team is discussing the "what if there is no snow? possibility. For now,we are assuming that the snow will fall and we will be able to make it a go on February 18th.

Tomorrow, Mr MacRae will be teaching my classes. I am going to a workshop on Universal Design for Learning with Mrs Stewart and Mrs Abell; we are constructing a Fluids Unit using UDL.

Today's entry can be earned by posting a comment answering this question: If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? I would be an eagle because they are at the top of the food chain and they can fly.

See you Wednesday folks.

7 comments:

  1. I would be a Golden Retriever because they are very smart and beautiful dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be a flying squirrel because
    1. Their small (easier to hide from other animals.)
    2. They can fly
    3. Their adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would be a human because I already am one plus humans have aposibl thumbs

    nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. a snow leopard cause they are totes purty and they are endangered

    ReplyDelete
  5. koala because
    I like koalas......
    and I am half Australian

    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete