Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16th


FANTASY STORIES-- A REAL ESCAPE FROM REALITY.

There was no residential school presentation today; the speaker was ill.

No skiing tomorrow so don't be getting here at 4:45 am. ;-)

Classes with me today:

English: Study for the story elements test on Thursday (Today, we reviewed the Fantasy/Sci Fi marking rubric and then I gave you the opportunity to self evaluate, peer evaluate and re-edit your work to submit a better story by Wednesday. I shared my story with my editors' comments to show you that I am not afraid to take constructive criticism and a lot of it, I might add.)

HCE: None (We defined what makes a good friend and contemplated what to do in certain "sticky situations" with friends. Band students, your assignment is on the link. Submit it tomorrow.)

Today's word is: "fairy"

Meanwhile, the Mars 1 Project has narrowed down its finalists including 6 Canadians. No, this is not Science Fiction, this is Science fact!
The Mars One project aims to establish the first human colony on Mars, but all tickets to the red planet are one-way only organizers warn.




No comments:

Post a Comment