Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14th

Academic Notes (This is a summary for my classes; check out Mrs Abell's blog for a summary of hers)

Advisory: We did a questionnaire on the three learning styles, Kinesthetic, Auditory and Visual. There was a handout.

English Division 6: We had our photos taken and so the lesson that I had planned has been moved to tomorrow.

S.S. Division 2: Two handouts: Agenda Use and Course Summary. We looked at an overview of course content.

English Division 5: We began Unit 1 which involved us reading an article on Uniforms and determining its bias.

Homework:

Bring a book or reading material for Literacy Block.

Some of you still need to bring in basic supplies. If this is an issue, please see me, I have my sources.

Calendar Notes:

Meet the Teacher is Wednesday, September 16th 6:30 to 7:30 starting in your classroom and finishing in the gym.

Today's word is: "learning"



No comments:

Post a Comment