Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17th



(You will be here tomorrow. Yay!)

Ski/Snowboard Day Tomorrow for most. Arrive at the school at 4:45 AM. Click on the parent's link to find a copy of the ski trip description (December notices) so that you can review what to bring and what to expect on the trip. I am packing a lunch for my daughter and I to save money, but am bringing money for dinner.
I am so excited!!!!

Students coming to school, please go to Mrs Lennox's class for the day.

Enter your favourite thing about snow in the comments box for an entry to this week's double draw.


5 comments:

  1. Everything I LOVE snow!!!!cant wait haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow ball fights!!!! Cm has spoken. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite thing about snow is its fun to play around in

    nathanq

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite thing about snow is that I have not seen that much in a long time

    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete