Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25th


The counselors came today and were able to answer questions about courses and the course selection program. If you were absent, I can take you through the program at lunch.

Two deadlines for grade 9 course selection: 
  • March 3 = Submit Courses On-line
  • March 7 = Course Selection Verification Sheets signed by parents. 
Questions? Please email me at gbridal@sd62.bc.ca or post your question here.

A reminder: Math Unit Final tomorrow. Bring your sharpened pencils and a calculator.

Tomorrow is also Pink Shirt Day. Please watch this social experiment video and ask yourself: "what would you do?" Put your answer in the comments box for an entry to this week's triple draw.


5 comments:

  1. I would go up to them and stop the fight. No one deserves to be treated like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have probably have done the exact same thing as the girl checking her email, pushed him off of the guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what I would do if a bully was hurting another kid I would give him a tast of his oun medasen becous from my experiences with bullying the techers and the and thevis princabil and the princibl don't do anything about it so what I would do hurt him right back

    nathanq

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would stop them by doing somthing

    ReplyDelete