Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September 7th

First full day.
Image result for funny animated gifs

Today, we had a class discussion about "Your Job/My Job". Those discussions informed drawings, skits and stories about doing and not doing our jobs. They were rather amusing.

We had a Grade 8 meeting and team building session (a grade wide game of "Tank")

You got your lockers today. So, if you missed school, you will need to get a locker when you return.

We did a "Snap Chat How to Be...in Grade 8" Some of you need more time to complete the task so I will be handing them out first thing tomorrow.

Your parents and guardians have homework: they need to email me so that I can add them to my contact list. I have received 5 out of a class of 30 (now 10/30). Give me that number for an instant prize tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment