Thursday, September 8, 2016

September 8th

Image result for lamppost Narnia gif
Today you produced a baseline sample of your writing and began a Math diagnostic assessment. You also went to your first Applied Skills rotation (Woodwork, Foods and Computer Coding). We finished the day with a neighbourhood activity where you were tasked to build a lamp post using limited materials. This Narnia Challenge showcased your creative and critical thinking. More importantly it pushed you to work constructively with a group of relative strangers, a real life skill.

You should bring in your envelope and all of the forms to the office tomorrow morning. I am still waiting for some emails from parents so that I can add you to my contact list. I know that I  have a couple of parents who need phone contact because they do not have internet access at home.

Today's word is: mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment