Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Baby Chicks ...

Many of you will be off doing Summer stuff, but if you happen to be surfing the net and then decide to check in here, I thought I'd post a picture of the chicks who should have hatched in front of you. They are very intelligent chicks; for 16 days they grew in your class listening to algebra lessons, discussions about the future of our oceans and how history informs the future. They might have listened into some teenage gossip. Currently, 5 of the chicks live with Ella, Division 1, and 3 live with me.

So now that they have hatched and you have flown the Journey coop, I will bid you, Happy Summer. Come back to visit me here online or in person. I can't say enough how awesome all of you are.

9 comments:

  1. I visited!:) ella told me about the chicks, they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They are growing fast and are hungry all of the time. My cats have discovered that they are living in my washroom and they have set up camp by the door. I introduced the chicks to my full grown hens and neither were impressed. Now I just have to hope we don't have 3 roosters. Have an awesome summer, S.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You to mrs.bridal! I was wondering when do we come in and get report cards because we got an email that said mot to pick them up on the 30th.... so we dont no.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I came for the blog and stayed for the chicks (pun) but I just wanted to say hi because im bored. but im excited cause im heading up to Calgary for the stampede. :D
    Cm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you had a great time at the stampede. I know that the weather was roasting hot!

      Delete
  5. No, third term reports will not be issued. However, I do have your raw percents and grades. Send me an email and I will give them to you for the courses that you did with me. I know how hard you worked at them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygoshh, those chicks are so adorable, i just can't even handle it !
    ~alana

    ReplyDelete