Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10th


Now you may think that this is a surprise, but the Math 8 exam has been on our agenda since September. The Math 8 Year-end Final will be this Thursday, June 12th. Use the course link and past tests to study. Questions or concerns?  Email me at: graniabridal@gmail.com or message me on this blog. My lines of communication are open to you! :-)

Tomorrow there is no school, but you should be studying Math and finishing your Social Studies projects/presentations. You will receive an I in Social Studies, if the project is not submitted on Thursday.

*For 3 tickets, comment on what you are doing tomorrow. This is a trick question because the answer is studying.

Strike information: we will know by 9:30 pm tonight whether or not the BCTF is escalating job action to stage 3, a full walk out, which would begin Monday next week. Stay tuned.

and now for some comic relief....

8 comments:

  1. Can you please write on the blog when you no what the job action is because I need to no if i can buy a dress cause if schools done on friday I cant buy a dress:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina, we are going ahead with Friday as our grade 8 year end in light of the news. The store next to Whisker's and Wags...the name escapes me now...Kristen's store is how I know it...sells lovely dresses. Lucy is going into Victoria today with Ella to shop. Facebook Ella, her mum is driving. You can study and shop....just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks but the reason I cant buy a dress is because km homealone for the next couple days

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi is the math test on the blog???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? by chance?

    AND Studying;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and what time is the graduation going to be because my dad needs to see if he can come??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, yes, and 11 am the assembly will start, BBQ at 12:30
    Sabrina, I am so sorry about that, but I know that you will put something together that looks great.

    ReplyDelete