Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9th


Today we discussed our camping trip. The fact is that recent developments have meant that we have had to cancel the camping trip. I can speak on behalf of all the Grade 8 teachers to say that this has been an extremely tough circumstance, one completely out of our control. 
While you guys were clearly disappointed, you have been so understanding, which just goes to show what a remarkable bunch you truly are.*If you have already placed a deposit, it will be returned home with you tomorrow afternoon*. Cash amounts will be returned as a cheque and will take a few days to process. 

Remember my motto through this: we need to focus on what we have control of in life because we can work with that. We can have fun in spite of the storm that is around us.

But....first you have to study for your Math final and get your Social Studies' final projects done.Use the course links to review for Math and to guide you through your work in Social Studies.Today's word is: study.



2 comments:

  1. I vote for a school wide and outside of school wide man tracker game ^_^ don't criticise me for my opinion other students instead think of something as well! Btw I think I might get a B on my exam and I am kind of having trouble finishing my project on my socials character x_x I don't want it to ruin my mark if I mess it up by mistake...
    Cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be time to work on it tomorrow. Let's talk about it then. Don't worry, that never serves any purpose other than growing grey hairs and you are too young for that.

    ReplyDelete