Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5th


A gentle reminder to bring your school supplies to school. You cannot do your work without a pen, pencil, eraser and paper so gather those at your door to bring tomorrow.

SKI TRIP - We are taking a poll for interest in the trip. If you are interested in going, add a comment (you will get an entry for your input). I will follow this up during attendance/notices tomorrow.

USED CLOTHING/ STUFF -- still being accepted until Friday for the Salvation Army, a very good charity. Place your stuff in bags or boxes and mark it with division 5 or 6.

Homework today:

S.S.: Review notes on the three main religions at play in Europe during the Middle Ages.

French: Review er verb sheet, class link and exercises for test on Tuesday, January 13th, Div 5, and Monday, January 12th, Div 2.

6 comments:

  1. Hi miss bridal I tried to post a comment and I'm not sure if it worked if so you can ignore this one, but I am very interested and excited about the sky trip, I have never been and will probably fail but yet I am looking forwards to it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fun is in the flailing...rather than failing....if we have powder...so wish for powder.

      Delete
  2. I am interested in going on the ski trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE SKI TRIP!!! I absolutely love skiing and im looking forward to going. I was also wondering if we could do some sort of fundraiser to pay for the trip. Anyways as well as a lot of people in our class im pumped to go skiing! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. if we want to go on the ski trip do we have to acually ski or snowboard?, or can we just come for the ride?

    ReplyDelete