Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October 12th

My last day until I recover from my surgery. I will see you around Sooke I am sure. I will email you when I have final word about my replacement.

Here are the notes;

Social Studies: Div 4 you finished your Viking boats. It was really neat watching you work and problem solve through the process of putting together these boats.

English: Div 5 We read to Chapter 8, page 178 of 290 of the PDF book and 4:07.06 of the audio book. We updated your plot outline. You finished and handed in your maps...some of you still need to get them in.

English Div 4: We read to the end of Chapter 7, page 172 of 290 of the PDF book and 3:58.23 of the audio book. You worked on your setting maps while you listened; those were due in class and some of you still need to finish.

Social Studies: Div 3 you started to build your viking boats. You will get another class to finish them on Friday.

Today's word is a phrase: Welcome Ms Lajeunesse.
Image result for substitute funny

No comments:

Post a Comment