Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12th


(I do believe it should have read Pi and keep calm...and LOVE math)

Math Quiz tomorrow on relating percents, decimals and fractions as well as solving problems with percent. Review the materials. Some of you didn't do your practice questions and this means that you need to make up for that. Try some questions on IXL.com; it is free for a set of questions which is all you really need.

Exploratories tomorrow and word is that the weather is moving in so if you are outside, dress appropriately.

Good news....our Spring Break starts this Friday. While it will rain on Friday, the weather forecast looks great for our week off too which is a major plus.

For an entry to tomorrow's draw, tell me what you are doing for your Spring Break. I am going to Tofino with my family and Mrs Abell's family. Then, I am getting some work done around the garden. What are you doing?????? Anyone going to be in Tofino with their families????

6 comments:

  1. I have nothing going on this spring break, other than rugby and the occasional "family dinner out"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saying home and SLEEPING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's Cm here and I'm not doing much this spring break... But you can sure as hell bet I'm going to be outside for most of it and will probably hang out with a few good friends of mine.

    ReplyDelete