Sunday, March 30, 2014

This week, March 31st to April 4th

Please welcome Mr. Whyte for the week. As you know, I will be away recovering from a very minor surgery.
Exploratory options come out this week. Remember first come, first serve so get those forms back fast if you are particular about your choice. Mr Horner's and my exploratory is the best by the way...

I will miss you, but I am resting easy knowing that Mr Whyte is there with you and that you will get some relief from seeing my ugly mug day in and day out. ;-)


3 comments:

  1. An exploratory? Hmm....? Wonder why its the best? Does it have something to do with the picture? Nah. I doubt it. Cm has spoken xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon miss bridal

    nathanq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Better soon Mrs.Bridal!! We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete