Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4th


(I have no idea why I chose a scared squirrel; he is kind of cute)

Academic notes:

Term 3:

Please note that I am now using Engrade, a computerized grading system, so that I can give you your percentages whenever you ask. I do believe that I will be sending your parents an Engrade Interim; you better make them love what they see. Remember, I play for Team Parent.

Social Studies:

  • First mark of Term 3 is due tomorrow: "A Knight's Training" /10
  • Chivalry Quiz Tomorrow /15
Science:
  • Body Systems Final Monday, March 10th
Today's phrase is: "Turn over a new leaf."

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping my son 'turn over a new leaf' with his work this past semester :) The blog has been a great help!!!

    YL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to be corny, but seeing kids improve like that is what I live for...so my pleasure. You have a great kid.

      Delete