Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27th



Tomorrow we go to Camosun. Please bring in those permission forms. If you have lost yours, please have your parent or guardian write a note allowing you to leave campus. It is a great opportunity.

Important academic notes:

S.S.: Plague Poster due on Monday
Science: Eye Test on Monday, Div 2, and Tuesday, Div 1 (the eye's anatomy and how it functions). Hint: the test is exactly what you have done on the eye thus far.
Math: Review Percent (pg 163 1-9 for review)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Write a post for an entry to this week's draw.

8 comments:

  1. Idk yet, i think I might want to have something to do with sports..... or maybe a writer..... I have no idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know yet (Andrew)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan, you better have a good wrestler name like Nathan the Neanderthal or Nathan the Portuguese Powerhouse. Marc, you are going to make some money at that undersea welding. Sabrina, you would be a fabulous on camera sports reporter. Sam, I am coming to your restaurant. Andrew, you have a lot of options, I am sure that it is hard to pick. I figured that I would be practicing Law at your age, but I have been coaching and teaching kids since I was 14...I couldn't resist teaching. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be a writer or artist! Cm ...I've started writing a book to call my own already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Derp! think I forgot to state my name! for writer or artist its me Cm

    ReplyDelete