Saturday, September 27, 2014

This week, September 29th to October 3rd





Don't forget these items on Monday:

-your essential school supplies including a binder and a coil bound notebook (200 pages)
-your school fee/permission form envelope
-your gym strip

Don't forget to mark these dates on your calendars, agendas, iphones, etc...

-Tuesday, Sept 30th PHOTO DAY --come to school with your hair combed ;-)
-Tuesday, Sept 30th MEET THE TEACHER from 6:30 to 7:30
-Wednesday, Oct 1st Pancake Breakfast (Bring a Twoonie) and The Tour de Rock crew visits us!

For an entry, the word is "photo". For an instant prize on Monday, write a comment about what you did for the weekend. So far, I have been out fishing and I was lucky enough to catch two Coho and a Sockeye. Now, I am beginning the exciting task of cleaning my house.



7 comments:

  1. This Weekend I helped around the house and helped build our deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a soccer game on saturday in juandefuca and today i helped babysit my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend I dogsitted for my Mom's friend and went bowling on Sunday! Also I played video games, watched TV and slept in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend I dog sited for my moms friend and went bowling on Sunday! I also played video games, watched TV and slept in

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weekend I had a hockey game in sooke, we lost 2-0 and I had a sleep over with 3 of my friends

    ReplyDelete

  6. on the weekend I went shopping yip yip horay and then I see taylor out my door just sitting there lol Ignored her

    ReplyDelete
  7. me and Taylor are so in love with shopping we blow up into tiny piece and run around happy and it goes on and on lol

    ReplyDelete