Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sept 30th Meet the Teacher


(Okay, if you were in my class last year and you are checking in, you were adorable too.)

Please remember to invite your equally wonderful parents to meet Mrs Abell and I tonight. We will start at 6:30 in my class and finish in the gym at 7:30.

Reminder:

Bring your $2 donation tomorrow for Cops for Cancer/ Lions Pancake Breakfast first block.
Cops for Cancer Tomorrow!!!!


Homework:
French Review on Friday: What are cognates? How can you use them to understand another language? How do you say: "I like to play______." "I don't like to play" in French. Use the course link (week 1) and your notes to review.

English: Formal Letter to Mayoral Candidates (Rough Draft) due on Thursday (see week 2 for a how to, if you were absent)

2 comments:

  1. I hope I was adorable! :) I don't know if I can comment here but I just wanted to say you are still my favourate teacher Mrs. Bridal! Good luck everyone and have fun! ~ Brelin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were and are, Brelin. I miss you guys, but I have a spy who says you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete