Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Oct. 1st

Today Cops for Cancer rolled in and we watched as 4 Journey students had their heads shaved for a very good cause.

Homework:

Rough Draft of the letter to the mayoral candidates. Go to this page for the formal letter format. We have had two work blocks in class for this so claiming that you don't know what this is, doesn't work. due tomorrow

French Review test on Friday -What are cognates? How can we use them to understand French? How do you say I like, I don't like a sport in French?

Binder Check and Interactive Notebook Check on Friday. Get organized. I will be sending an email to your parent, if you have not attended to this very important task!

Today's word is: organize!

3 comments:

  1. I was just wondering about when Mrs. Barns was going to come back and what subject she would teach us? I was told she would teach PE after Decemberish???

    ReplyDelete
  2. On another note im actually really excited for the binder check because i like to stay very organized and neat or i go crazy. So i think it will also keep my supplies and work all together in one bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same, Maggie. Mrs Barnes will be teaching you P.E. when she returns. :-)

    ReplyDelete