Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October 21st



Sorry for the late post. I was at WE Day. It was incredible and I am inspired to work with you to help in the community and to work with the other Middle Schools to help Haiti. I will tell you more later.

Academic Notes/Homework:

Div 2 and 5 you have a S.S. Mid Unit Test Tomorrow. This is posted on the board in class.

Div 5 and 6 you have to have your Scary or ? genre narrative planned out by now and you should be working on the ROUGH draft. The writing process involves writing a draft and it is a key step before editing and publishing. I will not accept published copies now especially as I have not witnessed the edit.

Overdue PHP need to be submitted. Your parents know and it is now up to you to do the work.


Set the goal to do better...today's word is "imagineering"

No comments:

Post a Comment