Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dec. 4th

Keep those permission forms coming in folks. Copies of forms are available on the homework board and on the parents' links.

I am really impressed by a number of you and how your work has improved. You have made an obvious effort to dial it up for the second term and I am impressed. Keep it up.

Now for 5 entries today, you must publish a comment that answers this question:

Where are the most Bacteria located in JMS? (I know that you have 10:1 Bacteria to Human cells, but this is regards to surfaces around the school) Be sure to initial your comment, if your post is anonymous (BTW I adjusted my settings so you can post this way).





7 comments:

  1. Hey Its Brelin! Well it should be a keyboard of a computer or it's a door knob. Oh and WE WON!!! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phones, keyboards,lockers,drinking fountain, door handles, desks, floors,sinks,toilets

    ReplyDelete
  3. The keyboards are in the computer lab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure we talked about this, But I think its keyboard or the phone. - M.G

    ReplyDelete