Sunday, December 1, 2013

This Week Dec 2nd to 6th

It is December; can you believe it?

Things to bring in tomorrow:

1. Your signed permission form for our Techtoria Field Trip December 13th (extra copies available in class and I will scan one for the parents' page);
2. Your change for Diabetes (tomorrow is the LAST day);
3. Your camp permission form ( I am missing 8)
4. Your smiles.

That word "snow" has started to be used in forecasts. The superintendent has reminded us that if there is a situation where there is significant snowfall, school closures will be announced on CFAX 1070 in the morning. Bottom line is safety; if you can't get to school safely, the school will be closed down. I was going to make a joke about Islanders and driving in snow, but I stopped myself ;-)

BUT, it seems pretty warm to me and I think we might not be dealing with that one for a while if at all.
Secret word: "Storm"

No comments:

Post a Comment