Thursday, December 19, 2013

This Last Day of 2013 at JMS



Well supposedly the fire alarm went off at 4:30pm today. Now it is threatening snow.

Usually I am one to wish for snow, so it is a little bit of a complete about face to wish for rain. If it is a snow day tomorrow, we will reschedule the gift game and talent show for the new year.

Port Renfrew students, I know it is snowing out by you right now and lets hope you make it in tomorrow. Love my Renfrew kids and I want you here tomorrow.

Tomorrow:

Gift Exchange Game -- Bring in your less than 5 dollar, used or regifted gift to take part in this fun game. Some people are using my suggested wrapping paper, newspaper. I am bringing my present...and I think you will all want it. Hee hee.

Talent Show -- Many of you are involved in this year's talent show. I am really looking forward to seeing the incredible talent housed in Divisions 1 and 2. You guys are soo impressive...I better bring my kleenex tomorrow because you do bring a happy tear to eyes.

Post your holiday wishes for a ticket to this week's draw.


5 comments:

  1. hey it's Kara and i want an iPod 5 for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want for everyone to have a nice holiday (CHRISTMAS!!! YAH!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I will be there late today because of the snow. -ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be lazy and not have to do anything this holiday!!

    ReplyDelete