Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sept. 28th

Related image
Squares and spirals everywhere!

Today's summaries:

Math Div 4: Half block. We marked and reviewed the exercises. You were told to look at your errors and to think about why you made them. "Because I am no good at Math" was not an accepted answer. Reasons like: "I forgot to multiply" "I was thinking about Perimeter and not Area" allow you to correct your thinking and to grow.

S.S. Div 3: You were introduced to the Personal History Project. The project is included on the S.S. link to Unit 1; scroll to the bottom of the page. Then, you were given time to work on both the personal history project background work and the test. To be continued Monday.

English Div 5: Grade 8s you were to finish annotating Chapter 2. Grade 7s you were to submit a "raw" writing sample, so that I can assess your writing fluency and base writing skills so I know what to help you to improve.

You had a Fire Drill as mandated by code and you watched "Narnia" in the neighbourhood while drawing characters from the film for a Narnia Nook.

(I went home sick at lunch. I am going to bed...now!)
Today's word is: perfect



No comments:

Post a Comment