Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sept. 6 and 7th

Image result for Team Building
This afternoon we ended with a Grade 8 Team Building Activity.

Please bring in your envelopes and forms in by Friday, tomorrow. The office is updating their information.

If you haven't already, send me an email so I can get you in on this Sunday's mail out. This includes students, if they wish.

So an academic summary for my classes:

Div 3 S.S. : I introduced you to the Grade 8 course and you began looking into the question: How do we know what we know about the past? Today you looked at artifacts and determined what they taught you about the past.

Div 4 Math: You were assessed on your math ability at this particular moment in time after a long summer and in your teens. I want to know what I can do for you and this assessment will help.

Div 5 English: I introduced you to the Grade 8 course and you began a writing sample which we will work on next class.

In other words, no homework for my divisions, but lots going on. :-)
They are almost as cute as you.
Image result for cute star wars gif

No comments:

Post a Comment