Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September 12th

Here's a summary of my classes:

Special Guest Darcy Abell of the Sooke Fire Department gave a presentation on fire extinguishers. As a consequence, I am buying a bigger one for my home and moving where I keep it to beside the exit.

Social Studies: You continued to analyze evidence from the past in groups.

Math: You defined multiplicative thinking and looked at patterns in your times tables and divisibility rules. No homework, but I recommend reviewing your times tables. There are an assortment of drill sites on line or you can use a deck of cards to select two numbers to multiply for review.

English: Lord of the Flies. You listened to 11:39 on the audio tape/ page 14/290 of the pdf. All grade 8s are reading this book; consider a Grade 8 Book Club Book.

No homework, but here is a secret word for our draw on Friday: conch

Image result for blowing the conch


No comments:

Post a Comment