Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10th


(I don't recommend we try this type of catapult or that you ever try to catapult a buddy like this!!!!)

Tomorrow we will build a castle of sugar and try to destroy it with Stewart's catapult. Next week, we will build catapults of our own design and I know that some of you are already planning to build some siege weapons at home.

We will be having a Unit 5 Final on Wednesday next week. Many of you have been caught with this bug and have missed lessons. This makes review and connecting with me for extra help very important. I am always willing to make time outside of class to help you, but you need to take advantage of that offer.

We also have the good luck to be invited to a traditional Ditidaht Pit Cook. We will feast the way the local First Nation''s did so bring your appetite! For more information on this tradition, please visit this week's Social Studies link.

I will choose TBHs next week. Today's word is: Ditidaht for an entry to tomorrow's draw.

3 comments:

  1. Awe I would have volunteered to be catapulted :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see you doing something like that, Sabrina. You would have to wear a parachute and your mouth guard!!!

      Delete
  2. Finally now you people understand my fighting strategy except he's not infected just a numb skull. xD fly birdy FLY! :D Cm was here

    ReplyDelete