Saturday, April 5, 2014

This week, April 7th to 11th

I am back on Monday. Many thanks to Mr Whyte for coming in and putting on a great show complete with gunpowder. Now, how am I ever going to top that?

The school board won't allow me to play with atomic energy so there is no topping gunpowder.

Calendar Notes:
Tuesday: Sexual Health Workshop II (Div 2 Block 2 and Div 1 Block 5)
Thursday: Exploratories start so come dressed appropriately
Friday: Our neighbourhood will get to experience a Pit Cook which promises to be both delicious and informative.

Academic Notes:
I will be meshing with what you did with Mr. Whyte so I will update the course links on Monday afternoon. As it stands, we will be covering the following general topics:

Math: Ratio Review and an introduction to the concept of rate.
S.S.: The 100 Years War, more lessons from the past.
Science: The properties of light.

Today's word is: explosive

2 comments:

  1. Hello its cm and btw why wouldn't the school board allow such a bomb! A nuke couldn't possibly well....whip out sook? Nah running risks like that are a bit to much ill just stick with exploratorys! Btw I think I got in the one I wanted so last term will prove to be great! :D once again Cm is saying goodbye! Not to sook the bomb can wait..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bombs I promise, but we might take apart a glow stick or two. So glad you are finishing the year with an exploratory you want, CM. See you tomorrow. Mrs. B.

    ReplyDelete