Sunday, April 13, 2014

This week April 14 to April 17th


A day like today makes me really feel this book title.

So this week...

Calendar Notes:

Wednesday, 3rd Block: Hoop Dance Performance

Thursday AM --Little Buddies visit us for some seasonal fun and for readings from the children's books you wrote (Mr Horner says that some of you might be disappointing your buddy because you have not completed this task).

Academic Notes:

Math - Unit Review and Final on Wednesday for Division 1 and Thursday for Division 2

Social Studies - Siege Machines -- We will build and test some siege machines.

Science - Refraction -- You know that light can bounce off of reflective surfaces, but did you know that it can also bend. There will be a Science check up on Tuesday testing your understanding of: what light is, sources of light and how reflection works.

I will give you an engrade update this week so that you can match your mark book with mine.

Today's word is "chatterbox". And I also have love this book title too because if I wasn't Mrs Bridal...I would be...

3 comments:

  1. To many books. Head is melting. Nah if I couldn't stand reading books why would I be writing one (spoiler) The book is looking good and is getting better with every word. I think the light has also had a good affect on me. I've been going outside a lot more. Well have a great day. Cm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the word is chatterbox
    kara lebold

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that all we need to know for the science test?"

    ReplyDelete