Monday, April 21, 2014

This week, April 22nd to April 25th



This week I will be sending home a permission and deposit notice for camp in June. This will be due on April 30th.

Academic notes:

Math - Algebra review --"Don't Panic" you have been doing algebra since grade one only nobody had the heart to tell you.
Science - Lenses and Refraction -- Thank goodness for lenses, without them I would be unable to read.
Social Studies - We will study the biography of an exceptional, medieval woman, Joan of Arc. She knew her weapons and worked her strategy to move those pesky British out of France. Not bad for a peasant, a teen and a woman all points that would ordinarily be working against her in her time.


For today's entry, tell me what you got up to this weekend. I went to Vancouver to hang out with my family. They live beside UBC and I checked out the campus with my kids. Whoa has it changed since I went there. Talk about fancy.

6 comments:

  1. Its Cm and happy Easter well its over now but who cares!!! Is Easter really ever over? Anyways I went to my cousins house and had a family dinner with the whole lords family and hung out with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stayed home with family.. nothing to get excited about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Friday and Saturday I was sick,and on easter I was better so me and my mom went to my grandparents/sisters amd had easter lunchish-dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. on Thursday i did nothing
    on Friday I did nothing
    on Saturday me and my mom went to stay at my moms boyfriends boat
    on Sunday we had Easter dinner
    on Monday I did nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stayed home with family and eat candy but on Saturday we went to see a movie :)

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete