Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29th



Tomorrow is the deadline for camp deposits. We are asking for cheques, but cash is also accepted. I am applying for grants to help fund the camp so please email or contact me, if that grant would be the difference between you going or not going to camp. We can also sell freezies to our captive market and raise funds that way. What do you think? I could bring them for Thursday when it is supposed to be steaming hot. You could make an algebraic expression to calculate profits.

What would the algebraic expression to determine our profits look like? Answer for an entry. We will look at this in Math tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hey it's Kara. i'm confused on what the entry would be. something to do with math and algabra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math on the blog?!? This sounds like home work to me. Either way have a decent Tuesday and for the people smarter then me O_o answer the question xD Cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I will never look at the Mona-lisa the same way again.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. 300,000$ + x = 500,000$ in Sales

    ReplyDelete