Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23rd



For an entry, tell me what this photo is demonstrating, scientifically speaking.

Please make sure that your parents have been shown the permission form that went home on Tuesday. The due date for the deposit is on April 30th.

I was very impressed by the rugby girls and their play this afternoon. I need some photos of the faces they make as they run down the field with the ball; man, they are fierce. Well done, ladies.

Tomorrow is exploratories. Marc, wear your mucky shoes this time! It will be wet and very muddy so dress appropriately.

5 comments:

  1. It is showing refraction when light hits the water it bends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyo it's Kara! The word is, I'm pretty sure, refraction......? I hope that's right

    ReplyDelete
  3. refraction

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete