Saturday, April 26, 2014

This week, April 28th to May 2nd



Class and team photos will be re-shot this coming Monday. Dawson, do your hair this time ;-)

Camp permission forms are due this coming Wednesday with a $50 deposit.

Academic Notes:

Math: Two step algebra equations. Math check up/assessment for learning every Friday.
S.S.: Joan of Arc Summary, research paper "how to" and the Renaissance introduced.
Science: How do salmon see? Light in deep water. Test on Refraction this Wednesday. It will be out of 20.

Today's word is: "photo" for an entry.

2 comments:

  1. I am comenting like I normally do but I cant think of anything to say so...Hello. I am in a good mood that camping is getting closer. But still cant think of anything. See you all Monday. Cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comments CM. You have a really dry sense of humour and it is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete