Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 15th

 
Today we watched a musical version of Emily Carr's childhood. Thanks to the PAC who funded this cultural piece of Canadiana. It was very entertaining and informative.
 
EXPLORATORIES TOMORROW
 
Homework:
 
English: Editing/proofreading "Scary Stories". You will be submitting them for marking tomorrow. Then, I will spend my weekend reading them and will be probably so scared that I won't sleep.
 
French: You will present your family trees on Friday...so they must be complete. Check out this week on the course link for the marking rubric.
 
S.S.: No homework.
 
This is what Mrs Bridal will look like after a weekend of reading 56 scary stories:
 
"No, please. Make them stop!!!!" This phrase for an entry.
 

2 comments:

  1. My great grandpa took care of Emily Carr's monkey.
    http://www.heffel.ca/Links/News/2010_04_24_E.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, Andrew. What a great piece of family history! I want a pet monkey...maybe you could help me look after it? Actually, scratch that idea; I have heard scary things about owning monkeys. :-)

    ReplyDelete