Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday, Oct. 9th


Today we continued to explore our characters in the Global Simulation.

Homework:

French: come prepared with photos, pictures to complete your family tree (the goal here is that you are able to speak about family in French using a picture reference)

English - Scary Story rough copy due on Tuesday. Neat letter due in class on Friday. Time will be provided, but if you are a slow, careful worker, do it at home.

S.S. -none
HCE-none

Today's entry: you must comment about your character in the Global Scenario. Who are you?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a 25 Year old adult, going on vacation provided by my parents, I'm also an international spaghetti thrower. Interesting, uh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Katie Tylers. I am a Author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a 20 year old delta stewardess who is spoiled by her dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Micah Finkleberry I am in love with my mustache, I'm 50 years of age with a twin bother, I lost my wife and kids in a car crash 10 years ago, my wife was 37 my son was 7 and my daughter was 2 when they died.on my spare time I spend time with them at there graves, or I spend time with twin and his family, they are the circus family and I am the co pilot so they got on for free because of me.I have Brown hair blue eyes and I'm 6'3.that about it to no about me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My characters name is Shiniqua. I am 46 years old, 5'5 and i have a six pack. Me and my strongman husband are getting divorced because we are not making much money in our business so we need to split up and get seperate jobs so we can pay for our daughter, Lily. I am related to my neice Rolonda as well, we are both training to be bodybuilders together. I am sweet but i can get sassy and very bad tempered when mad. I am a strong and independant lady. I also want to move to Thailand with my daught Lily so we can live with monkeys and my cat Marty that i taught sign language.

    ReplyDelete