Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27th

Reminder: a few of you still need to bring in your Viking Field Trip Slips and Fees PLEASE and THANK YOU. This is a curriculum based field trip and we will have activities to do that will contribute to your understanding of unit content in Social Studies.

Homework:

English: None (Div 5 and 6)
HCE: Sleep Poster due November 3rd (Div 5 and 6)
Social Studies: Interactive Book Collection on Thursday, October 30th (Div 5)
French: French Poem due Tuesday, October 28th (Div 5)

Hello there, is anybody reading my blog? If you are, leave a comment for an instant prize.

13 comments:

  1. i want a prize plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mrs bridal its cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the sleep poster is there a certain amount of pictures that we have to have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay that baby is adorable but not as cute as the fat puppy falling asleep

    Jake laharty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs. Bridal, I really love Mr. Halloweens dance moves. Halloween is almost here! enjoy, from Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby looks like my baby brother Tyler only a girl,

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive come for my instant prize


    Zac M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda really love ice cream��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi(: im really tired so have fun teacging me today! I stayed up until 12:00 typing my story but im still not finished!!:(

    ReplyDelete