Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29th


(This is how I feel about now)

Homework:

S.S. - Doll up your Interactive Notebooks because you will be asked to hand them in 4th block.

English - None

HCE - Sleep Poster due on Monday, November 3rd

French - None

Reminder:

So, tomorrow T.S. and E.G. bring those forms and fees in. Don't forget.

For an instant Halloween prize, write me a comment. I will be home sick tomorrow morning. Mr. Bryan will be spending the morning with you so be excellent hosts.

10 comments:

  1. hope you fell better soon miss bridal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Better Ms.Bridal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling Better Mrs. Bridal. From Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Bridal,
    I hope you feel better for the dance tomorrow night and for Halloween on Friday! :)
    Have a nice morning off��

    Tina (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get better, drink lots of water and at least get some sleep. (Im starting to wish i was sick so that i could get some more sleep) try to get better and come to school on Friday for Halloween! Also i was wondering if you saw/ read my scary story because i left it sitting on your desk?¿ Get well soon and ill hopefully see you on Friday(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better :) get well soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get Better soon ! :-)
    -hannah

    ReplyDelete