Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October 28th


Frankenstein: A Hollywood Classic

Only a few of you need to bring in your permission forms and fees for the Vikings' Exhibit Field Trip. Please have them all in tomorrow, so that I can tally the money and submit it to the office.

Homework:

Note-taking: Tomorrow you will get an open book test on the characters on our Global Simulation Airplane. Come prepared with the notes that you took on the passenger interviews. Some of you will need to consult with your classmates because your notes are not as complete as they could be.

Social Studies: Interactive Notebook Check Thursday, October 30th.

French: None

HCE: Sleep Poster due Monday, November 3rd (Get it done before the weekend to clear your way for Halloween fun)

The word is: Frankenstein.

5 comments:

  1. Did Gavin even present because im sure i took everyones notes but i could not find his:((( if anyone has a description please tell me tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am - what do I get as a prize?
    Maggie's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, what do I win...

    ReplyDelete