Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1st




Send me your selfies for the year book. The year book committee would like to use your selfies as covers for each grade section. We all know that we look our best in selfies.
You can send them to gbridal@sd62.bc.ca with the subject line being your name and grade or better yet add them to the year book program directly by following this www.hjeshare.com (the password is: Journey2014) Make sure that you identify your grade when you upload the photos to the site so that we put you on the right cover page!

Today's word for an entry is: selfie.

3 comments:

  1. Please awnser this question. I cant remember if I handed in my camping permission slip and 50$ check. I believe I did but cant remember. srry. Cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry CM. I will ask Mr. Horner and Mr. MacRae. Forgetting things at your age is nothing out of the ordinary, nor is it at my age ;-) We will check for you.

    ReplyDelete