Saturday, May 17, 2014

This week, May 20th - 24th


Hope that you had as much fun as this Snuggie family this weekend...now back to work:

Math - We will investigate and use the "Distributive Property" of math to solve algebra equations.
Science - We will begin our unit on Ocean Systems.
Social Studies - We will organize your notes on your Renaissance person and write a rough draft of a 5 paragraph essay on them which will be due on May 23rd.

Informal, interim reports go home at the end of this week. These are to inform and are not put into your permanent files. The hope is that you will be guided toward a better result in the formal, final report.

Next week, on May 27th, we visit EMCS.

For an entry, write about your weekend...mine is just beginning and we are headed into Victoria for a free concert put on by Current Swell in the inner harbour.


9 comments:

  1. Went shopping and went to Qoola!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Qooooolaaaa! Wish I was a teenager again and could eat tons of it, but I just look at it and get fat.

      Delete
  2. Cant think of anything but am still commenting! cm :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither....but here I am commenting too :-)

      Delete
  3. i want paddle boreding with dad it was SUPER FUN!!!!!!
    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. Well, your dad is from the land of Oz or is it Aus? They're all about surfing there. :-)

      Delete
  4. hello it's Andrew I went up to Port Hardy with my friend Micheal it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to French beach, the boardwalk, and karaoked 80's songs with my parents.
    Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in the Victoria day parade

    ReplyDelete