Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5th



Woah!? Now that is not what you want to catch fishing.

Field trip deposits and forms....please. I will assume you are not coming, if it doesn't come in by this Friday.

A few important upcoming academic dates that you should note so that you can prepare...some of you are preparing for Summer and you are a tad early for that:

Math Check Up Fridays
Science Unit Final on May 14th
Social Studies Written Project due May 23rd
Social Studies Presentations start May 26th and continue until the first week of June.

Today's word: lure.

3 comments:

  1. LURE the seal :D but I you haven't gotten back to me on the whole field trip thing. Did I get it in? I don't think I can get that check in by this week if I haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are definitely not luring me in with all this work! i would run away if I could!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it's kara the word is lure

    ReplyDelete