Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27th


Before/ After Tides

We had a great afternoon at the High School. I was really impressed by the leadership students' maturity as well as Mr Baldwin's chemical change demonstrations. The message I got was that High School means more "freedom", but at the same time more "responsibility". This is true to every step of life from this point on.

Some of you really need to work on your Renaissance projects. I know that it is beautiful outside, but set aside at least a half hour for homework.

Today's entry is a comment: What did you like about EMCS? What concerns do you have about the school? Do you have any questions still? Will you cry when you have to say goodbye to Mrs Bridal because I can tell you right now she most definitely will!

9 comments:

  1. 1. I like how organized and precise everything is and that we get more freedom
    2. I am concerned about not seeing my friends as much
    3. No questions
    4. Probably I hate to admit it but I can be a softy whem it comes to these things even though you all probably already know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked EMCS and I can't wait to go there! I am a little nervous about being in classes with older grades but am kind of excited as well. I hope you will never forget your best class ever....... DIV.1!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked all the cool classes you could take, and the more freedom.
    Am I allowed to stay after grade 12 just for musical theatre? :)
    I don't know if I'll cry Mrs. Bridal, but I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the open campus thing at emcs

    ReplyDelete
  5. the food was my favorite part

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey it's Kara. I didn't go to the high school so I don't have anything I liked about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaa I forgot to comment! :O . plus I could of got an entry for it >_< oh well have a good day peoples. Cm

    ReplyDelete
  8. idk if I will cry but I will share miss all the AWESOME teachers there are at journey and Mrs. Bridal we will miss you a lot you are so fun to be around ;)
    I am so happy to go to EMCS too I like how it is how we have more freedom and come on they have a cafeteria seriously the high school I was going to go to in maple ridge dose NOT have that!
    Do you know how long the breaks are????


    P.S this is to Div.2 do you think Mr. Dunbar will cry ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete