Sunday, May 4, 2014

This week, May 5 - 9th



Actually I don't; it means that I don't have to water my vegetable garden.

So, this week:
-I want Division 1 and 2 selfies!!!! Follow the directions in the previous post.
-I am still collecting deposits for camp
Academic notes:
Math: we will continue to balance equations and solve for X.
Science: we will compare how we see with salmon
Social Studies: we will look at Art and the Renaissance, you will be given time to conduct research for your biography and you will be given time to write a rough draft of your expository essay.

Today's word is a comment. What is your favourite thing to do in the rain? I used to love to dam up creeks and create giant floods. Okay, I still enjoy doing that.







5 comments:

  1. The cat looks like he's fighting for his life with the car O_o Also if I were the elephant in that photo:
    WHat? WHAT?!? how did I get here!?! when did this happen o_o
    man tracker isn't very safe in the rain but it gets very interesting depending on the terrain. Cm. bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I like staying in when its raining and just watching it fall but if I was in the rain, probably splashing in puddles... and getting everyone wet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I always loved the rain. I still go outside and just watch the rain fall while sitting in the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite thing to do when it is raining is to stay inside and do nothing

    nathanq

    ReplyDelete