Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21st




Camp Update:
The grade 8 team met about camp and we discussed the following points:

1. Deposits. We will deposit your camp deposit this Friday and we will refund your family, if job action interferes with the trip. Of course, we are hoping that this is not the case. Remember how optimistic we were about the ski trip and it worked out? Well, we are taking the same approach with this situation.
2. Volunteers.
Group Chaperones: We need one parent/teacher per cabin group. All of the teachers are committed to     staying for the two nights.We are looking to our parents to fill the other spots. We especially need men. All adults working with students need to get a criminal record check and the cost will be covered by the school.
Drivers: We save a lot of money by going local. We do need drivers to bring students to camp on the Tuesday at 8:45 and to bring students home on the Thursday at 11 am.

Many of you, including my own daughter, have expressed that while your parent wants to come, you don't want them to...I want you to read "I Will Love You Forever"...now tell me you don't want your Mum or Dad there....you can't can you?

Today's phrase is: "Noooo, don't go!"


4 comments:

  1. e_e I want to know when the camping trip is...I forgot v_v oh well cant wait for tomorrow because I plan to continue the winning streak ive been building :D Bye cm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tuesday June 17th to Thursday June 19th. Fingers crossed...it is something I have looked forward to all year.

      Delete
  2. Hey its Kara. I'm sick, fees like someones trying to carve out my insides with a plastic spoon. they couldn't even use silver. They word is nooo, don't go. BTW the most amazingest thing happened. Nikki Manaj tweeted about my moms articles she writes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that you are so sick, Kara, but I am so impressed by the notice your mum's writing is getting. She must feel so gratified. I really would like to read them too! There is so much power in words.

      Delete