Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22nd


I don't know what the SPCA would say about this. Are these dogs having fun? Make a comment for an entry.

Lots of you have fallen prey to this stomach flu. I wish you well and will try to detail what we are doing in class so that you can keep up with the lessons.

Tomorrow we will:

-have a Math Quiz on two step equations and I will ask you to explain the Distributive Property. If you don't understand it, view this week's links on the Math wiki to clarify your understanding. I can help you before school starts too.

-(Div 1) use one last computer block to work on your research project in Social Studies.

-complete the questions on wave science.

-watch a dance performance in the gym 5th block.

-we will have a blog draw.

Get well all of you sickies. Let me cheer you up with this funny gif:

7 comments:

  1. Omg that cat is litterly like (oh ## oh ## -jumps- cant catch me now can YEA! :D) (dog: :( -walks away-)
    Other then that I just want to say I finally understand the distributive property and can preform it easily on most questions. Plus on a bright note I haven't caught that weird flue that's flying around. I always did have a strong immune system :D bye. Cm. oh and sorry for my use of this key (#)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) I hope that I didn't miss much!! I understand the Distributive Property and I hope that I do well!! BYE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were one of the dogs I would love that maybe ill try it with max..... (my dog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think those dogs who are surfing are having fun

    nathanq

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those dogs are having fun because if they weren't then why would they even get on the board. and thanks for making my day with that gif with the cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the dogs are having fun! Heres a link to another surfing dog :) http://magicseaweed.com/news/lani-the-ultimate-waterdog/6422/
    -EC

    ReplyDelete